In this game, your task is helping the boss in creating the most profitable travel agency in the city. You must serve customers to earn money. Each day of work you have to earn a certain amount of money to pass to the next day. You have to serve customers as soon as possible, otherwise they will leave, and you will lose some money.
Customers appear in the reception room. The boss must approach the customers to learn their orders. First the customer thinks about their vacation choice, then he tells you his decision. Then boss must walk to stand and pick up a blank sheet of paper. Next, the boss must give this paper to a worker who specializes in that tour, and then wait until the vacation package is made.
After that, the boss must pick up the package and take it to the customer. When the customer receives his package leaves the reception, increasing the company’s score. If these actions are done very quickly, a extra bonus is obtained.
Another action that boss have to do is to keep an eye on workers. Like everyone else, workers lose their stamina while working and if the run out of it, the can fall asleep. If boss stands near the workers they won’t fall asleep. Also, boss can wake up the sleeping workers.
There are several different types of customers, varying in some parameters like patience and payment level. The customers types are: housewife, student, impatient woman, old timer, fashionable girl, businesswoman and businessman. Likewise, there are several different types of workers, varying in skills, stamina level, working speed and visits frequency to the mini-bar. The workers types are: pink collar, office bug, desk jockey, experienced manager, white collar, auxiliary staff, secretary and repair man.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked to pick your character and give it a name. Then, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change profile: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Career: this option leads you to a submenu with these options:
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, mute sound, and full screen.
- Help: view the card-style help to the game.
- High scores and Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Graphics Card
- DirectX Version DirectX 7.0
- Processor Speed (MHz) 800
- RAM (MB) 256
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported